Magico V3

OJCO Ljud & Bild

V3.jpg

Som en av få butiker i Norden är vi stolta över att kunna erbjuda våra kunder Magicos nya

V3 högtalare. En High End högtalare i absolut världsklass. Redan innan V3 introducerades

skrevs det väldigt mycket om den i amerikanska Hifi pressen.

Standing at 42 inches tall and weighing 180 lbs each, the slim floor-standing, four-driver, three-way Magico V3 is the company's latest loudspeaker creation. Continuing to take a lead in the "creation, development and manufacture of the most advanced loudspeaker systems in the world. Magico uses state-of-the-art computer-graphic modeling, precision real-time analysis and the most sophisticated CAD acoustic simulators and emulators available today." Based on a platform similar to the Magico Mini by employing the new propriety Nano-Tec drivers, which are claimed to be the world's first "Elliptical Symmetry Crossover" (ESXO), the V3 continues Magico's tradition of pursuing accuracy and musicality. This is accomplished by not using off the shelf drivers, conventional materials or construction methods. The Magico V3 encapsulates all the company has learned in the past 15 years, bringing better than a decade of technological expertise to their newest and most compact product. Magico says, "The V3 sets a new price/performance benchmark in high-end audio and exemplifies the unwavering commitment of Magico to deliver innovative construction, flawless execution, and cutting-edge performance."

Nästa vecka kommer vi få hem V3an Kontakta oss för en privat demo.

För mer information se länk : Magico

Basarna och mellanregister i Magico är utvecklade tillsammans med en italienare som jag jobbat lite tillsammans med. Här är hans egna variant med dessa (inte exakt samma) element: http://www.capricciocontinuo.com/

Mvh Lasse

Högst intressant uppställning av högtalare dom rekomenderar. Nästan 180 grader mellan toe-in radierna, måste man prova någongång när familjen är bortrest :)

Adm_appli_graf2.gif

Vad jag minns av magico mini så stod de väldigt långt isär men stereoperspektivet var nog det bästa jag hört.