Hifiman HE-400i 2020 blir HE-400 SE

På grund av problem med leveranser från underleverantör i Kina så har Hifiman tvingats att göra om HE-400i 2020 en del och döper därför också om den till HE-400 SE. Priset blir samma låga 1990kr men de säger att den möjligen låter något lite bättre nu... Lägger ut bilder så snart jag får dessa i veckan. 

Så alla ni som beställt och väntar på HE-400i 2020: Vi kommer inte att få hem dem igen! Men jag tror att HE-400 SE blir en fullgod ersättare. 

Här lite bilder och info saxat från Hifi Pig i nedan reportage: 

https://hifipig.com/hifiman-he400se-open-back-headphone/

The new HIFIMAN HE400se Open-Back Headphone is an open-back planar magnetic headphone that employs single-ended drivers, with increased efficiency to 91dB.

“HIFIMAN is famous for developing planar magnetic headphones that bring real-world full-range sonics to personal audio,” said Dr. Fang Bian, President and CEO, HIFIMAN Electronics. “The HE400se is the result of our tapping our deep background in planar magnetic design to create a headphone with a wide soundstage and detailed imaging at a price that is within reach of nearly every music lover with a smart portable device, no matter if the source is a high-res. audio player or a common smartphone.”

Designed for extended listening sessions, the HE400se is 30% lighter than comparable magnetic headphones, weighing only 13 ¾ oz. Adding to its comfort is a newly-designed headband and beveled hybrid earpads that also contribute to the headphone’s performance. With this design, varying thicknesses conform to the human skull, almost as if it is custom-tailored to each listener’s head.

HIFIMAN-HE400se-hifi-news-march-2021.jpg

HIFIMAN-HE400se-hifi-news-march-2021-2.j

The reborn of the original HE400i with the launch of HE400i 2020 version last year has been a great success and we are looking forward to improving this already famous headphone. Here comes the HE400se, following our original purpose to offer great sounding products at a more competitive price to make it accessible to the most.

The HE400se is an open-back planar magnetic headphone that employs single-ended drivers to deliver a wide soundstage with accurate spatial imaging. With increased efficiency to 91dB, the HE400se performs as well with smartphones and tablets as it does with a full-size amplifier.

The HE400se inherits all the latest technologies from the HE400i 2020 and features our latest driver technology : the stealth magnets. This modification will improve the overall result by adding more clarity and bringing a more realistic spatial separation. It also makes it easier to drive so it can now be used with portable devices.

Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz

Impedance: 25Ohms

Efficiency: 91dB

Weight: 390g

The HE400se comes with a 3.5mm cable and a 6.35mm adapter.