The Big Man död

new order

Clarence Clemons dog i lördags den 18 juni i sviterna efter en stroke.Han blev 69 år gammal.Bruce Springsteen & The E Streets saxofonist är alltså borta och även jag sörjer en stor musikant.Det blir väl att dricka en gravöl och lyssna på Jungleland i kväll.Vila i frid.Citat från Bruce Springsteens hemsida.

It is with overwhelming sadness that we inform our friends and fans that at 7:00 tonight, Saturday, June 18, our beloved friend and bandmate, Clarence Clemons passed away. The cause was complications from his stroke of last Sunday, June 12th.

Bruce Springsteen said of Clarence: Clarence lived a wonderful life. He carried within him a love of people that made them love him. He created a wondrous and extended family. He loved the saxophone, loved our fans and gave everything he had every night he stepped on stage. His loss is immeasurable and we are honored and thankful to have known him and had the opportunity to stand beside him for nearly forty years. He was my great friend, my partner, and with Clarence at my side, my band and I were able to tell a story far deeper than those simply contained in our music. His life, his memory, and his love will live on in that story and in our band.

/n.o

Edited by new order