Nyheter på LP

FLEETWOOD MAC

GREATEST HITS

album-fleetwood-mac-greatest-hits.jpg

LP Cat No:MOVLP103 Barcode: 0886977232114

The famous ‘red sleeve’ “Fleetwood Mac’s Greatest Hits” album was an essential part of every

decent album collection in the early 1970’s as it represented the first greatest hits package

from Fleetwood Mac, covering the period from the band's beginning in 1968 through to 1971.

Fleetwood Mac in their original incarnation were led by led by guitarist Peter Green and were

leaders of the second British Blues boom of the late 1960s, Fleetwood Mac enjoyed several hit

singles in the United Kingdom at that time and these are collated here for this album

originally issued on CBS Records only in the U.K.

‘Albatross’ was a huge chart hit in the UK whilst the single ‘Black Magic Woman’ helped to

break Fleetwood Mac in the U.S.A via a cover version by Santana, who placed their version in

the Billboard Top 40. The album gatefold shows a full-size photo of the post-Peter Green line up

of the band with Christine McVie, even though she just plays piano on a couple tracks and

wasn't a full-fledged member until after the “Kiln House” LP was released.

LP1 - Side A

01 The Green Manalishi (4:43)

02 Oh Well - Part I (3:28)

03 Oh Well - Part II (5:40)

04 Shake Your Moneymaker (2:52)

05 Need Your Love So Bad (3:26)

06 Rattlesnake Shake (2:05)

LP1 - Side B

01 Dragonfly (2:46)

02 Black Magic Woman (2:46)

03 Albatross (3:10)

04 Man Of The World (2:47)

05 Stop Messin' Round (2:19)

06 Love That Burns (5:01)

• 180 grams audiophile vinyl

• Gatefold Sleeve

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HANK WILLIAMS “Montgomery”

HankwilliamsMontgomery.jpg

Format: 180 gram LP

Cat. No.: DOY631LP / B. G97119

Barcode: 8013252886317

A collection of rare early private recordings, radio airchecks and demos by the

man who single-handedly penned many of today's country music standards.

The first recording featured here, “Happy Rovin' Cowboy”, is from 1939, when

Hank was just 16 years old. He began making his own private recordings in

recording booths, often simulating radio show performances in an attempt to

impress a real station. Hank got his first gig at a real station, however, by

playing outside the entrance WFSA in Montgomery until they finally invited

him to play inside. Soon “The Singin' Kid”, as he was then known, became so popular with local audiences that he got

his own show, dropped out of high school, formed his own band and began touring all over the South. Hank was

soon fired from WFSA, however, for “habitual drunkenness”, but this did little to stall his career. If anything, it was

WWII that slowed the entire recording industry down, but nonetheless Hank still managed to get some demos out

during this time, many of which are included here. By 1948, Hank had his first massive country hit and was off to

greener pastures, namely Shreveport, Louisiana and the legendary Louisiana Hayride.

Tracks - Side A: 1. Happy Rovin’ Cowboy (1939-1940) 2. Freight Train Blues (late 1940) 3. San Antonio Rose (late 1940) 4. I’m Not

Coming Home Any More (4/07/1942) 5. I Ain’t Gonna Love You Any More (circa 1942) 6. Won’t You Sometimes Think Of Me

(1947-1948) 7. Why Should I Cry (1947-1948) 8. I Watched My Dream World Crumble Like Clay (1947-1948) 9. I Told A Lie To My

Heart (1947-1948) 10. Mother Is Gone (1947-1948) Side B: 1. In My Dreams You Still Belong To Me (1947-1948) 2. We’re Getting

Closer To The Grave Each Day (1949) 3. (I’m) Going Home (1949) 4. Calling You (1947-1948) 5. Pan American (Dec. 1946) 6.

Wealth Won’t Save Your Soul (Dec 1946) 7. Honky Tonk Blues (1947-1948) 8. A Home in Heaven (1947-1948) 9. You Broke Your

Own Heart (with band – 1947) 10. I’m So Tired Of It All (1947)

HANK WILLIAMS “Shreveport Sessions (August 1948- May 1949)”

Hankwilliams2.jpg

Format: 180 gram 2LP

Cat. No.: DOY632DLP / B. G97120

Barcode: 8013252886324

When Hank arrived in Shreveport in August 1948, KWKH's now legendary Louisiana

Hayride (but at the time just one of many popular radio barn dance's being broadcast

across the South) had yet to attract a major act (Elvis, Johnny Cash, Faron Young, Webb

Pierce, Jim Reeves, and Slim Whitman all came after), and Hank himself was barely

known outside of Montgomery. Hank managed nonetheless to get a spot on the

Hayride (sponsored by the Johnnie Fair syrup company), which he held down until May

of the following year, when the success of “Lovesick Blues” meant that Hank was on to

the bright lights of Nashville. During this period (Aug. 1948-May 1949) Hank made a number of recordings, including several

acetates that were recorded for KWKH to broadcast when Hank was away on other engagements. This material, almost entirely

comprised of Hank singing other artists' songs, gives fans an enlightening glimpse of Hank's many influences and how his style

developed over the years. However, Hank also recorded acetates of his own material while he was with the Hayride, mostly with

Curley Williams, which he sent over to Acuff-Rose in Nashville, and these are also included here.

Tracks - Side A: 1. You Caused It All By Telling Lies 2. Faded Love And Winter Roses 3. Please Don’t Let Me Love You 4. There’s No

Room In My Heart For The Blues 5. I Wish I Had A Nickel 6. The Waltz Of The Wind 7. At The First Fall Of Snow 8. Leave Me Alone

With The Blues 9. I’m Free At Last 10. Blue Love (In My Heart) 11. It Just Don’t Matter Now Side B: 1. Little Paper Boy 2. Someday

You’ll Call My Name 3. The Battle Of Armageddon 4. No One Will Ever Know 5. With Tears In My Eyes 6. Thank God 7. Rock My

Cradle Once Again 8. Don’t Do It Darling 9. Rockin’Chair Money 10. Cool Water Side C: 1. Tennessee Border 2. First Year Blues 3.

My Main Trial Is Yet To Come 4. Wait For The Light To Shine 5. We Live In Two Different Worlds 6. Roly Poly 7. Swing Wide Your

Gate Of Love 8. Dixie Cannonball 9. Sundown And Sorrow 10. The Devil’s Train 11. The Old Home Side D: 1. Alone And Forsaken 2.

Heaven Holds All My Treasures 3. Lost On The River 4. A House Of Gold 5. Singing Waterfall 6. Dear Brother With Kitty Wells And

Johnnie Wright 7. ‘Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone 8. Time Has Proven I Was Wrong With Curley Williams 9. No, Not Now With

Curley Williams 10. When You’re Tired Of Breaking Others Hearts 11. Honey, Do You Love Me, Huh

HANK WILLIAMS “Nashville Sessions”

Hankwilliams3.jpg

Format: 180 gram 2LP + insert with liner notes

Cat. No.: DOY633DLP / B. G97122

Barcode: 8013252886331

In 1951 Hank Williams was ready for the big time, and in country music that meant

Nashville, Tennessee, The Grand Ole Opry, and particularly the Acuff-Rose Music

company. Acuff-Rose, run by Grand Ole Opry Star Roy Acuff and professional song

writer Fred Rose, was the first Nashville-based music company and the mainstay of

country music for many years. Here, under Rose’s tutelage, Hank’s true talent

began to shine and his songs just got better and better. This double LP is a

collection of Hank’s work from 1949-1952, with disc one being a collection of

demos recorded during Hank’s brief time in Nashville, including alternate versions

of the three songs—Kaw-Liga,” “Your Cheatin’ Heart,” and “Jambalaya”—that Hank

took to the top of the charts. The demo version of “Kaw-Liga”, which Hank cowrote

with Fred Rose, is very different from the one he eventually released, a welcome surprise for any fan! It also includes

versions of “I Could Never Be Ashamed of You”, written for his shotgun bride, Billie Jean; an amazing and foreboding version of

“Angel of Death”, suggesting that Hank knew full well that he didn’t have much time left; and “Log Train”, a song written for

Hank’s dad, and chronicling his early boyhood in logging camps. “How To Write Folk And Western Music To Sell”, was a booklet

published in 1951, and while Hank did not actually write the text, he did lend his name to the project and market it on radio

stations across the South. Disc two features a collection of songs Hank sold to other artists during this period (with one example

being “A Tear in My Beer”, which Hank gave to Big Bill Lister, but which just sat around in an attic until it was discovered by

Lister’s son in 1988), and rare radio performances from 1950, including the “Farmer Jim” show in Jackson, Mississippi and the

March of Dimes broadcast. Includes detailed liner notes.

Tracks - Side A: 1. California Zephyr 2. Your Cheatin’ Heart 3. You Better Keep It On Your Mind 4. How Can You Refuse Him Now 5.

Low Down Blues 6. Ten Little Numbers 7. Thy Burdens Are Greater Than Mine 8. Last Night I Dreamed Of Heaven 9. I Ain’t Got

Nothin’ But Time 10. Message To My Mother Side B: 1. Fool About You 2. I’m Going Home 3. Jambalaya (On The Bayou) 4. Ready

To Go Home 5. Kaw-Liga 6. I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You 7. Angel Of Death 8. All The Love I Ever Had 9. We’re Getting Closer

To The Grave Each Day 10. The Log Train 11. How To Write Folk And Western Music To Sell With Grant Turner Side C: 1. There’s A

Tear In My Beer 2. The Alabama Waltz 3. Jesus Died For Me With Audrey Williams 4. A Teardrop On A Rose 5. Jesus Is Calling 6.

Wearin’ Out Your Walking Shoes 7. When The Book Of Life Is Read 8. There’s Nothing As Sweet As My Baby 9. (I’m Gonna) Sing,

Sing, Sing 10. I Can’t Escape From You 11. Weary Blues >From Waitin’ 12. Are You Walkin’ And A Talkin’ For The Lord Side D: 1. If

You’ll Be A Baby To Me 2. ‘Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone 3. Lost Highway 4. I’m A Long Gone Daddy 5. Long Gone Lonesome

Blues 6. Help Me Understand 7. When God Dips His Love In My Heart

Edited by Transient Design

ENNIO MORRICONE “Escalation – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack”

Format: 180 gram LP with printed inner sleeve

Cat. No: GETLP0717 / B.G94802

Barcode: 0889397007171

escalation.jpg

Set in 1968’s Swinging London,

Escalation, was the debut film of

then 25-year-old director Roberto

Faenza. True to his youth, Faenza’s

dark comedy dealt with the war

being waged between armies of

bourgeois parents and their hippy

offspring. The tale of Luca, the

ne’er-do-well son of a wealthy

Italian industrialist, and his father’s

attempt use any means necessary

to bring him home to Italy and

make him take his rightful place at

the helm of the family empire

(even if it means destroying him).

Ennio Morricone’s unique ability to

Ennio Morricone’s unique ability to

use music to express the inner

psyche of his films’ protagonists is

what makes his scores so unique.

Here Morricone teams up with

fellow composer Bruno Nicolai and

the vocalizations of Alessandro Alessandroni’s “Cantori Moderni”, making this one of his less

minimal soundtracks, as both and orchestra and a choir is used. In 1968 Morricone was at the

height of his career, scoring not only Sergio Leone’s classic “Once Upon a Time in the West”,

but also, unbelievably, more than 20 other films! Innersleeve features poster of the film.

Tracks - Side A: 1. Escalation * 2. Dies Irae Psichedelico * 3. Collage n. 1 * 4. Luca’s Sound 5. Senza Respiro 6. Luca

Casa Londra Side B: 1. Matrimonio * 2. Collage n. 2 * 3. Carillon Erotico 4. Primo Rito * 5. Secondo Rito * 6.

Funerale Nero * coro I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni

SOFT MACHINE

NEW High-Definition Vinyl...unprecedented U.K. psychedelic-progressive-jazz-rock...

The first two albums by England’s legendary Soft Machine, originally released in 1968 and 1969, remain among the

most innovative and influential releases of that musically fertile era. These seminal LPs offered a visionary

psychedelic-progressive-jazz-rock mix that helped to make the Soft Machine one of Britain’s first significant

underground bands, as well as a key force in the birth of both progressive rock and jazz-rock.

A product of the same fabled Canterbury scene that spawned such beloved cult acts as Caravan and Hatfield and

the North, the Soft Machine was the rare art-rock combo whose members possessed the instrumental skills to

execute their ambitious musical ideas, as well as a playful sense of humor that balanced the band’s complex

compositions and adventurous improvisations. By the time they began making albums, the Soft Machine was already

a sensation in the budding U.K. rock underground, thanks to their now-legendary performances at such fabled

London clubs as the UFO, the Speakeasy, and Middle Earth, where they shared stages with the likes of Pink Floyd

and Tomorrow.

Soft%20Machine%201968.jpg

THE SOFT MACHINE

The Soft Machine, co-produced by Chas Chandler and Tom Wilson, announced

the band’s arrival on the international scene in fine style. With an unusual threeman

lineup comprised of Kevin Ayers on bass and vocals, Robert Wyatt on

drums and vocals, and Mike Ratledge on keyboards, the album was recorded in

New York, while the band was touring North America with the Jimi Hendrix

Experience. In contrast to the extended pieces that would later dominate the Soft

Machine’s repertoire, the album focuses on shorter, more concise songs that

nonetheless provide plenty of room for the musicians to demonstrate their varied

abilities.

TRACK LIST: Hope for Happiness / Joy of a Toy / Hope for Happiness (Reprise)

/ Why Am I So Short? / So Boot If at All / A Certain Kind / Save Yourself / Priscilla

/Lullabye Letter / We Did It Again / Plus Belle Qu’une Poubelle / Why Are We

Sleeping? / Box 25/4 Lid

High-Definition Vinyl LP

LP 5341 / B. G94805

3132930317_c32dcd3f6b.jpg

VOLUME TWO

The aptly titled Volume Two introduced a retooled Soft Machine lineup, with

Wyatt and Ratledge joined by bassist Hugh Hopper, an old Canterbury friend

who had guested on the first album. The sophomore disc finds the threesome

moving towards a more explicitly jazz-influenced sound, with an increased

emphasis on instrumental material. The album is bookended by a pair of

extended compositions, “Rivmic Melodies” and “Esther’s Nose Job,” which are

broken up into shorter individual tracks bearing whimsically arbitrary titles. That

approach was suggested to the band by Frank Zappa, whose Mothers of

Invention album Absolutely Free was reportedly an influence on Volume Two.

TRACK LIST: Rivmic Melodies: Pataphysical Introduction –

Part I / A Concise British Alphabet – Part I / Hibou, Anemone and Bear / A

Concise British Alphabet – Part II / Hulloder / Dada Was Here / Thank You Pierrot

Lunaire / Have You Ever Bean Green? / Pataphysical Introduction – Part II / Out

of Tunes / Esther’s Nose Job: As Long as He Lies Perfectly Still / Dedicated to

You But You Weren’t Listening / Fire Engine Passing with Bells Clanging

/ Pig / Orange Skin Food / A Door Opens and Closes / 10.30 Returns to the Bedroom

High-Definition Vinyl LP

LP 5342 / B. G94806

EXP. RELEASE DATE EARLY JUNE

These landmark vinyl gems have been out of print for decades, but now they’re back in these meticulously packaged

Sundazed editions. Mastered from the original analog tapes and pressed on pristine high-definition vinyl, these

lovingly restored LPs sound as powerful and imaginative as ever.

GOLDEN EARRING

2ND LIVE

Golden_Earring_-_2nd_Live.jpg

2LP Cat No:MOVLP054 Barcode: 8712944332148

“Golden Earring – Live” (MOVLP048) was a testimony of The Golden Earring’s live reputation,

but one album simply wasn´t enough. Here´s the follow-up to that LP, rightly called “2nd

Live”. The first half puts the emphasis on great album tracks that weren´t released as singles,

but are definitely fan favorites.

The second disc boasts live renditions of their hits from 1970´s “Back Home” until 1980´s

“Long Blond Animal”.

As is customary for Music on Vinyl releases, this 1981 release features the original artwork and

is pressed on 180 grams audiophile vinyl.

LP1 ‐ Side A

01 DON'T STOP THE SHOW (3:24)

02 MY TOWN (3:29)

03 NO FOR AN ANSWER (4:42)

04 HEART BEAT (4:07)

LP1 ‐ Side B

01 SAVE YOUR SKIN (9:06)

02 I DON'T WANNA BE NOBODY ELSE (5:32)

03 LONG BLOND ANIMAL (4:57)

LP2 ‐ Side A

01 PRISONER OF THE NIGHT (5:49)

02 WEEKEND LOVE (6:27)

03 SLEEPWALKIN' (6:39)

LP2 ‐ Side B

01 I DO ROCK 'N' ROLL (5:03)

02 SLOW DOWN (4:51)

03 BUDDY JOE (3:35)

04 BACK HOME (5:47)

• Gatefold Sleeve

JOHN LEE HOOKER “The Blues”

JOHN-LEE-HOOKER1.jpg

Cat. No.: DOYLP638 / B.G92441

Barcode: 8013252886386

After years spent traveling and playing music across the South, towards the end of

WWII, Hooker, like so many other Delta-born bluesmen, ended up working in the

factories of Detroit's booming automotive industry. After a few years spent playing the

blues in the back alleys of Motor City and purchasing his first electric guitar, Hooker

began rising up through the ranks of the legendary Hastings Street scene. In 1948, the

31-year-old blues guitarist finally got his first big break. With the help of agent Bernie Besman, and L.A.'s Modern

Records, Hooker's first single “Boogie Chillen”, unexpectedly went to #1 on the R&B charts—a rare occurrence in

the music business, but undoubtedly testimony to his equally rare talent. The next few years (1948-1952),

documented here, were a whirlwind of hits for Hooker who began spreading his own brand of raw, foot-stomping

Delta blues across America, and eventually the world, becoming one of the most idolized and imitated musicians in

the history of blues, and paving the way for the blues-based rock & roll explosion of the 1960s.

Tracks - Side A: 1. Boogie Chillen 2. I'm In The Mood 3. Crawling King Snake 4. Queen Bee 5. Hobo Blues

6.Weeping Willow Side B: 1. Cold Chills 2. Hoogie Boogie 3. Whistlin' And Moanin' Blues 4. Sally Mae 5. House

Rent Boogie 6. Anybody Seen My Baby

JOHN-LEE-HOOKER2.jpg

JOHN LEE HOOKER “Folk Blues”

Cat. No.: DOYLP639 / B.G92443

Barcode: 8013252886393

By the time the folk / blues revival of the 1960s rolled around, and hoards of radioaddicted

American and British teenagers had begun seeking out the roots of rock &

roll, John Lee Hooker had already had numerous hits and his loud and raw electric

Delta blues was blaring from radio sets across the nation. Soon every budding rock

band from London to San Francisco was naming him as a primary influence and

playing (or trying to play) his songs. Thanks to this wide crossover fan base he toured heavily during this period,

spreading his foot stomping boogie all over the USA and Europe. The tracks on this particular album, however, is a

collection of sides from 1954 (with the exception of 1952's “Rock House Boogie”) when Hooker was still recording

in Detroit—primarily for Modern Records (where Hooker landed his first #1 hit, “Boogie Chillen”, in 1948), but also

simultaneously “moonlighting” for numerous other labels under many different pseudonyms in an attempt to pay the

rent. In an era of millionaire musicians it is difficult to imagine how a man with so many number one hits could still

be short on cash, but at this time black musicians were often paid next to nothing for their recordings and forced to

forfeit their royalties to the record labels. Here Hooker is backed by the great Eddie Kirkland on second guitar—his

constant sideman during this period. Hooker's style was notoriously difficult to play behind, and Kirkland, a brilliant

guitarist in his own right, was one of the few who had a good enough ear to keep up with all of the off-tempo

changes. This album does not feature any of Hooker's hits, and while that may be a drawback with some lesser

artists, when you are dealing with one of the giants of both the blues and, by association, rock & roll, it is actually

both refreshing and rewarding to gain exposure to some of his lesser known material.

Tracks - Side A: 1. Baby I'm Gonna Miss You 2.Half A Stranger 3. Shake Holler And Run 4. Down Child 5. Gonna

Boogie Side B: 1. Bad Boy 2. Rock House Boogie 3. Let's Talk It Over 4. Baby You Ain't No Good 5. Lookin' For A

Woman

LIGHTNIN' HOPKINS “Country Blues”

Cat. No.: DOYLP637 / B.G92440

Barcode: 8013252886379

Lightnin.jpg

By the time this LP was recorded in 1959 Lightnin' Hopkins was

already a star, but hoping to catch Hopkins in a more informal and

relaxed setting, American folklorist Mack McCormick travelled to

Texas with just a mono tape recorder. Despite, or perhaps because

of, the lack of professional equipment, McCormick manages to

capture Hopkins in rare form. The listener has the impression that

Hopkins is just hanging out on his front porch with a few friends,

playing the blues. It was through his contact with McCormick that

Hopkins was presented to rock & roll / blues revival audiences,

playing Carnegie Hall with Joan Baez and Pete Seeger in 1960.

Tracks - Side A: 1.Long Time 2. Rainy Day Blues 3. Baby! 4. Long Gone Like a Turkey Through the Corn 5. Prison

Blues Come Down on Me 6. Backwater Blues (That Mean Old Twister) 7. Gonna Pull a Party Side B: 1. Bluebird,

Bluebird 2. See See Rider 3. Worrying My Mind 4. Til the Gin Gets Here 5. Bunion Stew 6. You Got to Work to Get

Your Pay 7. Go Down Old Hannah 8. Hear My Black Dog Bark

Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue (Limited Edition)

kind-of-blue.jpg

Music On Vinyl is proud to announce a very special edition of arguably the finest, but definitely the most influential (jazz)album ever;"Kind Of Blue".

We present the orginal album in remastered form plus an extra LP containing 2 tracks that weren't available on vinyl before (an alternate take of 'Flamenco Sketches ' and a version of 'On Green Dolphin Street' recorded prior to the Kind of Blue sessions, with the legendary line-up of Bill Evans, John Coltrane, Paul Chambers and Jimmy Cobb.)

So much has been said and written about Miles Davis' "Kind Of Blue", it's virtually impossible to summarize all the necessary info to the length of this page. We could simply list some facts (best sold Jazz album ever worldwide). We could try to explain why it's the best jazz album ever made, but the music itself will do that to you. As Bill Evans said in the original liner notes for the record, the band did not pla y through any of these pieces prior to recording. Miles Davis laid out the themes before the tape rolled and the band improvised.

The end results were fragile and wondrous. Recorded during 2 sessions in 1959, "Kind of Blue" worked on many different levels and will do so for many years to come.

We present a limited number of the album on classy blue 180 grams vinyl. Also, we´ve graced this first-time ever 2LP edition of this musical masterpiece with a gatefold sleeve with additional liner notes.

# 180 grams audiophile vinyl

# Remastered Audio

# Limited Edition on Blue Vinyl (3000 NUMBERED copies)

# First-time ever 2LP edition incl. 2 bonustracks

# Gatefold Sleeve incl. additional liner notes

Tracklisting:

A1 So What (9:03)

A2 Freddie Freeloader (9:46)

A3 Blue In Green (5:37)

B1 All Blues (11:32)

B2 Flamenco Sketches (9:24)

C1 Flamenco Sketches (ALTERNATE TAKE) (9:24)

D1 On Green Dolphin Street (9:48)

MOTT THE HOOPLE

“MOTT”

Mott-The-Hoople-Mott---Orange-Lab-133165.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP126 Barcode: 0886977457319

Release : 28 / 06 / 2010

After their 1972 breakthrough album & hitsingle “All The Young Dudes” Mott The Hoople released their

“Mott” album. The single ‘All the Way from Memphis’ received considerable airplay on U.S. radio and the

LP became the band's best seller to date in the U.S. Using the glam rock craze as their launch pad, the

band straddled the widening gap between the teen-pop market and the college circuit. The LP “Mott”

climbed into the Top 10 of the UK Albums Chart.

By the time “Mott” was released it was clear that Ian Hunter had become the dominant figure of the

band. Aside from the lead track, the album includes introspective songs such as "Ballad of Mott The

Hoople", which exposes Mott’s near break-up, and the peculiar "I Wish I Was Your Mother", featuring

multi-tracked mandolin, in which Hunter sings of his wish to see his love as a child. Hard rockers are

given their due with ‘Whizz Kid’, ‘Drivin’ Sister’, ‘Violence’ and ‘Honaloochie Boogie’. A fine performance

is delivered by Hunter in the almost religious ‘Hymn for the Dudes’.

In 2003, the album was ranked number 366 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums

of all time.

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 All The Way From Memphis (5:02)

A2 Whizz Kid (3:05)

A3 Hymn For The Dudes (5:24)

A4 Honaloochie Boogie (2:43)

A5 Violence (4:48)

LP1 ‐ Side B

B1 Drivin' Sister (4:42)

B2 Ballad Of Mott The Hoople (5:40)

B3 I'm A Cadillac/El Camino Dolo Roso

(7:53)

B4 I Wish I Was Your Mother (4:41)

JACK BRUCE & ROBIN TROWER

“SEVEN MOONS”

Jack-Bruce---Robin-Trower---Seven-Moons-copy.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP112 Barcode: 8713748980092

“Seven Moons”, an album by Jack Bruce and Robin Trower that sees these prominent members of the seminal British

rock and blues scene of the 1960s back together and in fine form. Robin Trower was the founding guitarist in the

band Procol Harum and Jack Bruce needs no introduction as the lead vocalist of Cream – who wrote a lot of their

material, including one of the world's best-known rock guitar riffs in ‘Sunshine of Your Love’. The duo made two joint

recordings in the early 1980’s, and have again teamed up on record, this time with British drummer Gary Husband -

a member of Gary Moore’s band and the pop band Level 42.

What makes “Seven Moons” such a success is that Bruce and Trower each play to their strengths, Bruce brings his

distinctive croon/moan to bluesy, riff-oriented tunes dominated by Trower's playing. They conjure a Power Rock trio

sound which touches on Cream and Hendrix yet draws from their own deep, dark wells of experience. Indeed it has

been said that “Seven Moons” finds a space that Cream would have occupied had they recruited Hendrix: ballsy,

economical, and confident. Trower, if anything, has toned down his usual space rock style, with some beautifully

understated playing. Bruce's bass remains as it has always been, solid and tasteful, shunning the instrumental

spotlight, whilst Gary Husband's drumming is also subtle, reflecting his jazz experience

To sum it up simply, “Seven Moons” is a spot-on recreation of late-'60s blues-rock's halcyon days....Expertly done.

• Gatefold Sleeve + Lyric sheet

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 Seven Moons

A2 Lives Of Clay

A3 Distant Places Of The Heart

A4 She's Not The One

A5 So Far To Yesterday

LP1 ‐ Side B

B1 Just Another Day

B2 Perfect Place

B3 Last Door

B4 Bad Case Of Celebrity

B5 Come To Me

B6 I'm Home

LEONARD COHEN

GREATEST HITS

Leonard-Cohen-Greatest-Hits-479042.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP124 Barcode: 0886977455018

‘No-one ever listens to me anyway, I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record’, Neil

once said during an episode of the notorious ‘Young Ones’. This has changed

dramatically. Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah’ has reached the charts several times performed by

various vocalists. Massive sold out concerts and well-known artists like Lou Reed, Bono,

Nick Cave, Antony and Rufus Wainwright paying homage resulted in a huge reappreciation

which led to a whole new generation getting in touch with Cohen’s

impressive repertoire. This album is the perfect anthology of this legend’s career.

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 Suzanne (3:47)

A2 Sisters Of Mercy (3:33)

A3 So Long, Marianne (5:37)

A4 Bird On The Wire (3:26)

A5 Lady Midnight (2:59)

A6 The Partisan (3:23)

LP1 ‐ Side B

B1 Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye (2:54)

B2 Famous Blue Raincoat (5:07)

B3 Last Year's Man (5:57)

B4 Chelsea Hotel #2 (3:05)

B5 Who By Fire (2:33)

B6 Take This Longing (4:05)

• incl. 4-page insert

SHOCKING BLUE

SCORPIO'S DANCE

090328-shocking-blue.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP118 Barcode: 8712944331462

Shocking Blue was a Dutch rockband from The Hague that was at their peak in the sixties and

seventies and gained major cross-Atlantic success! The band was founded in 1967 and after

recruiting vocalist Mariska Veres they soon became huge. With their single ‘Venus’ they became

the first Dutch band ever to reach the first spot on the American Billboard Hot 100. The band

had a series of subsequent hits but decided to call it a day in 1975. Their influence reached well

beyond their generation: even bands like Nirvana and The Prodigy used Shocking Blue’s ‘Love

Buzz’. Although considered a singles-band, they released a couple of very high quality albums.

One of the best is “Scorpio’s Dance” in many ways: Its cover has been chosen as one of the

most legendary LP covers in Dutch pop history. Our audiophile reissue boasts the original

gatefold sleeve and contains 4 bonustracks that were not available on the original LP editon.

• Gatefold Sleeve

• 4 Bonustracks

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 Scorpio's dance (First Movement) (0:38)

A2 Alaska country (3:51)

A3 Sally was a good old girl (3:26)

A4 Deamon lover (6:01)

A5 Scorpio's dance (3:41)

A6 Little cooling planet (3:59)

A7 I love Voodoo music (4:00)

LP1 ‐ Side B

B1 Seven is a number in magic (2:56)

B2 Keep it if you want it (2:51)

B3 Water boy (2:31)

B4 Send me a postcard (2:39) *

B5 Mighty Joe (3:12) *

B6 Hello darkness (2:52) *

B7 Pickin' tomatoes (3:19) *

* = Bonustracks

http://farbror-sid.se/home/?p=1339

Venus är den enda sång på Billboards Hitlista som varit på förstaplatsen tre gånger underårens lopp… första gången med Shocking Blue 7 februari 1970, andra gången med Stars On 45, 20 juni 1981… och senaste gången med Bananarama 6 september 1983.

Videon är inspelad 2 dager innan låten gick upp på förstaplatsen på Billboard.

Ovan är citat från Farbror-sid.se! Länk till videon med mycket kända (och grymt bra!) låten Venus finns på länken: http://farbror-sid.se/home/?p=1339

Kul sida med retro i massor!

SADE

LOVE DELUXE

Sade-Love_Deluxe-Frontal.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP122 Barcode: 0886977294815

LP1 - Side A

A1 No Ordinary Love (7:22)

A2 Feel No Pain (5:11)

A3 I Couldn't Love You More (3:50)

A4 Like A Tattoo (3:40)

LP1 - Side B

B1 Kiss Of Life (5:52)

B2 Cherish The Day (5:34)

B3 Pearls (4:35)

B4 Bulletproof Soul (5:27)

B5 Mermaid (4:27)

Sade is back. 2010’s Soldier Of Love proved her to be the queen of British NuSoul, and

now Music On Vinyl is re-releasing one of her other gems: Love Deluxe. The album,

recorded in 1992, proves how far ahead she was of her American counterparts Angie

Stone and Erykah Badu. Her calm, oh-so-cool and yet fragile vocals are reinforced by

the minimal arrangements, so we are able to focus on her engaging lyrics filled with

love, heartbreak and compassion.

“Love Deluxe” will be released on high standard 180 grams audiophile vinyl, and

includes Grammy-winning ‘No Ordinary Love’ and hit-single ‘Cherish The Day’.

OUTKAST

“SPEAKERBOXXX/LOVE BELOW”

B0000AGWG2.jpg

4LP Cat No:MOVLP091 Barcode:0886976991814

Release: 28 / 06 / 2010

In the beginning there was Outkast, the prolific Hip Hop duo hailing from Atlanta, who made music sound like Soul

Food; fatty, funky, fresh. Then, in 2003, Big Boi and André 3000 released solo-albums under their shared moniker

and named it “Speakerboxxx / The Love Below”, and saw that it was good.

And so did we.

Both albums display the playful experimentation of their two very distinct styles and yet it is still undoubtedly an

Outkast album. Big Boi takes us into a darker, 808-fuelled world of true Hip Hop on Speakerboxxx, while Andre

3000’s eccentricity is given free rein on The Love Below, with pit stops at crooner-Jazz, Soul and Funk.

Together we stand, divided we fall, but Outkast’s “Speakerboxxx / The Love Below” proves that sometimes, one plus

one can make a gazillion.

LP1 ‐ Side A

01 Intro 02 GhettoMusick

(Club Mix)

03 Unhappy

04 Bowtie

05 The Way You Move

(Club Mix)

LP1 – Side B

01 The Rooster

02 Bust

03 War

04 Church (Main)

LP2 ‐ Side A

01 Bamboo (Interlude)

02 Tomb Of The Boom

03 E‐Mac (Interlude)

04 Knowing

05 Flip Flop Rock

LP2 – Side B

01 Interlude

02 Reset

03 D‐Boi (Interlude)

04 Last Call

05 Bowtie (Postlude)

LP3 ‐ Side A

01 The Love Below (Intro)

02 Love Hater

03 God (Interlude)

04 Happy Valentine's Day

05 Spread

06 Where Are My Panties

LP3 – Side B

01 Prototype

02 She Lives In My Lap

03 Hey Ya!

(Radio Mix/Club Mix)

04 Roses

LP4 ‐ Side A

01 Good Day, Good Sir

02 Behold A Lady (

03 Pink & Blue

04 Love In War

G5 She's Alive

LP4 ‐ Side B

01 Dracula's Wedding

02 My Favorite Things

03 Take Off Your Cool

04 Vibrate

05 A Life In The of Benjamin

Andre (Incomplete)

SCREAMING TREES

SWEET OBLIVION

6a00d414335c3d3c7f00e398c33d250002-500pi.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP101 Barcode: 0886977455216

Screaming Trees is considered to be one of the Godfathers of Grunge. Although they

were one of the best ‘Seattle-bands’ of the early nineties, they never achieved the

commercial success of bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains. Founded in

1985, the band had to wait till 1992 for their biggest success, the release of “Sweet

Oblivion”. The song ‘Nearly Lost you’ became the Screaming Trees’ biggest hit after

being featured on the soundtrack of the movie “Singles”. Lead singer Mark Lanegan

started a very successful solo career after the Screaming Trees, working with the likes

of Queens of the Stone Age, Greg Dulli (Afghan Wigs), Isobel Campbell (Belle &

Sebastian) and UNKLE.

Being out of print for years, this 90’s milestone will be finally available again!

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 Shadow Of The Season (4:33)

A2 Nearly Lost You (4:06)

A3 Dollar Bill (4:33)

A4 More Or Less (3:09)

A5 Butterfly (3:21)

A6 For Celebrations Past (4:08)

LP1 ‐ Side B

B1 The Secret Kind (3:07)

B2 Winter Song (3:42)

B3 Troubled Times (5:19)

B4 No One Knows (5:10)

B5 Julie Paradise (5:05)

CHICKEN SHACK

40 BLUE FINGERS FRESHLY PACKED AND READY TO SERVE

1front.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP104 Barcode: 0886977232718

LP1 - Side A

A1 The Letter (4:25)

A2 Lonesome Whistle Blues (3:02)

A3 When The Train Comes Back (3:32)

A4 San-Ho-Zay (3:02)

A5 King Of The World (4:59)

LP1 - Side B

B1 See See Baby (2:22)

B2 First Time I Met The Blues (6:24)

B3 Webbed Feet (2:53)

B4 You Ain't No Good (3:35)

B5 What You Did Last Night (4:36)

Featuring Christine Perfect (better known as the future Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac) the

British ensemble Chicken Shack offers up a solid set of blues-influenced rock on their 1968 LP,

fully titled “40 Blue Fingers Freshly Packed And Ready To Serve”.

This LP was a promising debut, especially noteworthy for Stan Webb's Freddie King-inspired

guitar playing and Christine Perfect's vocals. Webb does justice to his mentor with two

instrumentals, King's "San-Ho-Zay" and his own "Webbed Feet," and Christine proves the ideal

counterpart: one of the few pianists paying homage to King's longtime collaborator Sonny

Thompson. It remains their finest work; Perfect left the band in 1969 when she married John

McVie of Fleetwood Mac. Pianist Paul Raymond, bassist Andy Silvester, and drummer Dave

Bidwell all left in 1971 to join Savoy Brown.

The album - with a nice spare sound, typical of Mike Vernon's Blue Horizon label- will

be enjoyed again, this time on audiophile vinyl

FATBOY SLIM

BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY

MUDD67.JPG

2LP Cat No:MOVLP111 Barcode: 0886977232817

Originally recorded in less than a week, the fun and moxie will hit you with every beat

of “Better Living Through Chemistry”. Released in 1996, this is the first full-length

album Norman Cook was to release under his successful moniker Fatboy Slim. Fuelled

by his signature Big Beats that would come to dominate the ‘90s dance scene,

sprinkled with Acid House bleeps and squeaks and heavily sample-laced, “Better Living

Through Chemistry” proved to be just the tip of Cook’s proverbial iceberg. After this

release he quickly went on to make hit singles ‘Rockafeller Skank’ and ‘Praise You’, but

on this album we find classics such as ‘Everybody Needs A 303’ and ‘Going Out Of My

Head’, where both Acid House and Triphop influences prevail.

“Better Living Through Chemistry” isn’t just a promise of more to come, it is the

starting point of a journey, and we’re all invited along for the ride.

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 Song for Lindy (4:49)

A2 10th & Crenshaw (4:17)

A3 Give The Po' Man A Break (5:49)

B1 Going Out Of My Head (5:12)

B2 Everybody Needs A 303 (5:47)

B3 First Down (6:15)

LP2 ‐ Side A

C1 The Weekend Starts Here (6:39)

C2 The Sound Of Milwaukee (6:17)

LP2 ‐ Side B

D1 Santa Cruz (7:30)

D2 Punk To Funk (4:57)

D3 Crenshaw Siren Beats (3:00)

• 180 grams audiophile vinyl from Music On Vinyl

JEFF BECK

BLOW BY BLOW

Jeff_Beck_blow_by_blow.jpg

1LP Cat No:MOVLP107 Barcode: 0886977455513

“Blow by Blow” was Jeff Beck’s 1975 solo album and considered one of his best releases among fans and

colleagues. Former Yardbirds sideman Chris Dreja had predicted in 1965 that Beck's current sound

"...was 1975." In a glowing review on Allmusic, Mark Kirschenmann said that "Blow by Blow ranks as one

of the premiere recordings in the canon of instrumental rock music."

As an all-instrumental album it was a surprising commercial success, with a jazz fusion-like approach

seldom seen on best-selling lists at the time. It was certified gold in 1976.

The album was produced by George Martin and recorded at his own AIR studios. Martin also composed

string arrangements for two of the tracks, ‘Scatterbrain’ and ‘Diamond Dust’. Stevie Wonder returned the

favor of Beck’s work on his 1972 LP “Talking Book”, by playing on “Blow by Blow” and contributing the

song ’Thelonius’.

As a big admirer of fellow guitarist Roy Buchanan, Beck dedicated the track ‘Cause We've Ended as

Lovers’ to him.

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 You Know What I Mean (4:06)

A2 She's A Woman (4:31)

A3 Constipated Duck (2:48)

A4 Air Blower (5:10)

A5 Scatterbrain (5:40)

LP1 ‐ Side B

B1 Cause We've Ended As Lovers (5:42)

B2 Thelonius (3:16)

B3 Freeway Jam (4:59)

B4 Diamond Dust (8:26)

• 180 grams audiophile vinyl from Music On Vinyl

Scissor Sisters

‘Fire With Fire’

sissor.jpg

12”RELEASE

Format: 12” Transparent Coloured Vinyl

Genre: Pop

Release Date: 18th JUNE 2010

catalog#: 2743012 (Vinyl)

Tracklisting 12” Transparent Coloured Disk:

A Fire with Fire – Album version

B1 Fire with Fire – Rory Philips remix

B2 Fire with Fire – Acapella

SVEN HAMMOND SOUL

“THE MARMALADE SESSIONS”

sven_hammond_soul-the_marmalade_sessions_a.jpg

2LP Cat No:MOVLP128 Barcode: 8713748980146

Saviors of Hammond Jazz Sven Hammond Soul are releasing their critically acclaimed The Marmalade

Sessions on 180 grams audiophile vinyl! Funky fresh, this music was made for the dance floor. Sven

Figees’s hammond moans, sweats, sobs and wails over Joost Kroon’s (New Cool Collective) mean

drumming, while Glenn Gaddum’s unwavering bass confidently pins it all to a steady Jazz groove.

Contributions by vocalists Sherry Dyanne and Corrina Grayson add that special Soul flavor, while

Benjamin Herman on sax adds his own distinctive tone to Benny’s Blues. This is an album that makes

you want to get up, clear your living room floor in one fell swoop and get down and boogie!

This vinyl edition includes 4 specially recorded previously unreleased tracks, amongst which Caro

Emerald’s A Night Like This takes cheekiness to a new level without becoming cheesy. Other newly

recorded songs are Sventastic, Mister Cool and Doin’ The WahWah, three irrefutable examples of

Sven Hammond Soul’s musical brilliance.

LP1 ‐ Side A

A1 Svoogaloo 4:54

A2 Spinning Out 3:23

A3 Moet Jij Wete 3:40

A4 Fat Cakes 4:37

B1 Looking Up Turning Round 3:30

B2 Lust For Jive 3:49

B3 Benny’s Blues 6:31

B4 Svub Dub 7:29

LP2 ‐ Side A

C1 Crooked Shoe 4:54

C2 Gotta Go 3:51

C3 Miss Troglodite 3:34

C4 Crooked Shoe part II 4:24

LP2 ‐ Side B

D1 A Night Like This 4:31 *

D2 Sventastic 4:04 *

D3 Mister Cool 6:43 *

D4 Doin’ the WahWah 3:18 *

* = Vinyl-only Bonustracks

• Gatefold Sleeve

• 4 bonustracks (not available on CD)

CHARLIE POOLE “I‟m The Man Who Rode The Mule „Round The World”

charliepoole03.jpg

Format: LP

Cat. No.: MKLP326 / B.J02561

Barcode: 8013252453267

Born in North Carolina in 1892, influential singer and banjo player Charlie

Poole is often considered to be one of the fathers of bluegrass and one of

country music’s first stars. Although Poole died at just 39 years old, he still

had plenty of time to influence greats like Bill Monroe and Hank Williams, to

name just a few. Although Poole did not write his own material—relying

mainly on minstrel, vaudeville and burlesque songs of the day—his genius lay

in his unique ability to rework a song to make it his own, like this version of

the drinking song “If The River Was Whiskey”. Poole, along with his string

band, the North Carolina Ramblers, recorded over 60 sides Columbia Records during the 1920s, many of which

have become standard repertoire. The material found on this LP, taken from recordings made from 1925-1930,

sheds welcome light on some of his lesser-known songs, like the hilarious “It’s Movin’ Day”.

Tracks - Side A: 1. Sweet Sixteen 2. Write A Letter To My Mother 3. If The River Was Whiskey 4. Mother’s Last

Farewell Kiss 5. Milwaukee Blues 6. Where The Whippoorwill Is Whispering Good-Night Side B: 1. The Girl I Left In

Sunny Tennessee 2. It’s Movin’ Day 3. I’m The Man That Rode The Mule ‘Round The World 4. Monkey On A String

5. Can I Sleep In Your Barn Tonight Mister 6. Sunset March

MISSISSIPPI JOHN HURT “Blessed Be The Name – The Complete 1928 Okeh Recordings”

Cat. No.: MK327LP / B. J02563

Barcode: 8013252453274

1928-sessions-by-mississippi-john-hurt_xmr0k-chppwx_full.jpg

The songs on this album are especially significant because they represent the

only existing recordings of John Hurt prior to the early 1960s when he was

“rediscovered” by blues revivalists. In 1928, an unknown Mississippi

sharecropper named John Hurt, played regular barn dances behind a white

fiddle player who soon recommended Hurt to Okeh Records for recording. Okeh

took the fiddle player’s advice and recorded two sessions with Hurt, one in

Memphis and one in NYC, of which only a single (Nobody’s Dirty Business /

Frankie) was ever recorded and promptly forgotten. Hurt spent the next 35 years

sharecropping, and working for the railroad (where he learned songs like “Spike

Driver Blues”, a variation on “John Henry”). “Avalon Blues”, an ode to his home town, was a song Hurt wrote during

his recording session in NYC in 1928 and also the song that led to his rediscovery. Mississippi John Hurt today is

one of the most appreciated of the Delta blues musicians, perhaps because his unique style makes him particularly

accessible to modern audiences. Hurt, who died in 1966, lived just long enough to see his music finally appreciated

by a wider audience.

Tracks - Side A: 1. Frankie 2. Nobody’s Dirty Business 3. Ain’t No Tellin’ 4. Louis Collins 5. Avalon Blues 6. Big

Leg Blues 7. Stack O’ Lee Side B: 1. Candy Man Blues 2. Got The Blues (Can’t Be Satisfied) 3. Blessed Be The

Name 4. Praying On The Old Camp Ground 5. Blue Harvest Blues 6. Spike Driver Blues

FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD

WELCOME TO THE PLEASUREDOME

x8zmhg5tyk4m161kxfgkwuiao1_500.jpg

2LP Cat No:MOVLP116 Barcode: 8713748980139

Frankie Say Relax… Those three words in black letters on white oversized T-shirts persist as a main part

of the imagery of the eighties. But even if you take away all the Malcolm McLaren-styled-marketing,

“Welcome To The Pleasuredome” still stands out as one of the seminal records of the decade. Produced

by Trevor Horn (Art of Noise, The Buggles and briefly YES), it should. The sometimes over-the-top songs

are interspersed with snippets of a Ronald Reagan impersonator and bombastic orchestral compositions.

Put their most famous song ‘Relax’ in the middle of this and the song that created so much controversy

when it was first released becomes a model of restraint. The irresistibly pounding yet simple bass line

makes it as much a floor-filler today as it was in 1984. The Orwellian ‘Two Tribes’, released at the height

of the Cold War, still seems strangely poignant. ‘The Power Of Love’, the hyper-ballad that topped the

British charts for a number of weeks, is still deliciously cheeky.

The re-mastering of this album will make your head spin and is the first that does the Trevor Horn

production justice. As this is the first re-issue of the album on vinyl in 25 years, it’s a damn good thing

Music On Vinyl is releasing it on 180 grams audiophile vinyl!

LP1 - Side A

A1 Well...(0:55)

A2 The World Is My Oyster (1:02)

A3 Snatch of Fury (Stay) (0:36)

A4 Welcome to the Pleasuredome (12:58)

LP1 - Side B

B1 Relax (Come Fighting) (3:56)

B2 War (...and Hide) (6:12)

B3 Two Tribes (For the Victims of Ravishment) (3:23)

LP2 - Side A

C1 Ferry (Go) (1:49)

C2 Born to Run (3:56)

C3 San Jose (The Way) (3:09)

C4 Wish (The Lads Were Here) (2:48)

C5 The Ballad of 32 (4:47)

LP2 - Side B

D1 Krisco Kisses (2:57)

D2 Black Night White Light (4:05)

D3 The Only Star in Heaven (4:16)

D4 The Power of Love (5:28)

D5 Bang (1:08)

• Remastered

• Gatefold Sleeve

BILLY MARTIN “Strawberry Soul”

3948.png

Cat. No.: MJJ308LP / B. J02534

Barcode: 889397830816

Originally released in 1970 on Montreal’s Trans-World label,

“Strawberry Soul” is a rare and amazing instrumental deep funk

album released by African-American ex-pat trumpeter Billy Martin.

Martin also released an album called “I Turn You On” on Onion

Records where his hit “Funky Feelin” also appeared. He was a

local star on the Canadian R&B scene for a while, but disappeared

without a trace after this amazing release.

Tracks - Side A: 1. Funky Feelin’ 2. One More Time 3. Egg Roll 4.

Watermelon Man 5. Phillie Dog Side B: 1. It's Your Life 2. Moon Ride 3. Stax 4. If You Care 5. Prayer Meetin’

VARIOUS

THE PSYCHEDELIC SOUNDS OF THE SONIC

CATHEDRAL

SCR013.jpg

A tribute to Roky Erickson and The 13th Floor Elevators!

Limited-edition yellow vinyl pressing of our tribute to Roky and the

Elevators, featuring Darker My Love, Sarabeth Tucek and Le Volume

Courbe. Includes an LP-sized print...

RELEASE 14.06.2010

The tracklisting:

1. Roller Coaster - Roky Erickson & The Black Angels

2. Reverberation (Doubt) - The Strange Attractors

3. Don’t Fall Down - All The Saints

4. Tried To Hide - A Place To Bury Strangers

5. Kingdom Of Heaven - Dead Meadow

6. She Lives (In A Time Of Her Own) - Darker My Love

7. Splash 1 (Now I’m Home) - Sarabeth Tucek

8. Fire Engine - Lower Heaven

9. Dr Doom - Hush Arbors

10. You Don’t Love Me Yet - Cheval Sombre (featuring Sonic Boom)

11. I Love The Living You - Le Volume Courbe (featuring Kevin Shields)

12. Unforced Peace - Black Acid

13. Goodbye Sweet Dreams - I Break Horses

Jag läser den med.

Älskar skiv konvolut och att få inspiration på ny musik.

Tyvärr har jag slutat med vinyl och bara spelar på de gamla jag redan har.

Roligt att se en del skivor man redan har

Ride on!

bb

Tack för inläggen! Då vet jag att nån läser tråden.

Skivorna som jag lägger upp här är "nyheter" som släpps på vinyl. Jag brukar försöka skriva in vilket datum de släpps. Jag varken säljer eller köper dem själv (utom i nödfall) ;) Jag ser tråden mer som inspiration till ny musik och det faktum att det släpps så mycket kul på vinyl.

Mvh Lasse