Förbättra din strömförsörjning och få möjlighet att förbättra allt annat samtidigt

Daniel

Nordost QSource är en linjär nätdel till din digitala sida av systemet. Det finns 2 separata och ställbara utgångar som du kan använda till tex en ROON Nucleus, en NUC eller en switch/router. 

" ...it offered a substantial improvement in image density, resolution, and hall ambience. There really was no comparison between it and the wall wart, something that was immediately apparent on a Martha Argerich recording of a live performance at the Lugano Festival or Cat Stevens’ classic Tea For the Tillerman. Argerich’s piano just sounded so much more formidable and the hall more spacious with the QSource powering the Roon."

The Absolute Sound

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-12_10.33-PM.png.1903c7e9f6c10383e2b4958fc7e3f160.png

Den andra delen av QSource är att man kan addera 4 stycken QPoint. De är mindre varianter av QX4 och QX2 som kan placeras direkt ovanpå eller under en förstärkare, DAC, CD, eller riaa. QPoint lugnar ner ljudet genom att ta bort en hinna av "stök". Klangkroppar blir renare och vackrare, djup och bredd ökar och anslag och attacker blir bättre fokuserade.

"So, I treat the QPoint as a fully fledged device, as valuable as anti-vibration feet, a power strip, platforms, etc. These are not "additions," but as important elements of the audio system as any other ones. If we think about the Nordost generator in this way, it will appear that life is not possible without it. I have got used to it and to what it does to the sound of my player so fast and so strongly that I experienced physical pain when I was putting the device back into the box."

Postitive Feedback

Om du är nyfiken på att höra vad QSource/QPoint kan göra är det bara att kontakta oss så ser vi till att du får provlyssna.