Vad lyssnar du på just nu?

vita

1 hour ago, jpa2 said:

Jag får inte till det med bilderna. Hur gör ni

Vad använder du för att spela musik? 

Annars är det bara att ta foto eller skärmdump, "click to choose file" välj foto och lägg till, sen får du upp en miniatyr bild under ditt inlägg med ett plus tecken tryck på det och bilden läggs in i inlägget och sen är det bara att posta inlägget.

10 hours ago, octavia rs said:

Vad använder du för att spela musik? 

Annars är det bara att ta foto eller skärmdump, "click to choose file" välj foto och lägg till, sen får du upp en miniatyr bild under ditt inlägg med ett plus tecken tryck på det och bilden läggs in i inlägget och sen är det bara att posta inlägget.

Inte roon som de flesta verkar göra här ännu. 

Det blir bara tidal faktiskt. 

Ska testa tackar!

Nu lite reggae inspelad i Sverige  

R-2881836-1305481614.jpeg.jpg

Babatunde Tony Ellis - No Place To Run   (LP 1979     MNW)

Tony Ellis spelade med Peps vid den här tidpunkten, så det är väl hela Blodsbandet som backar.
Väldigt bra - åtminstone i mina öron.

Börjat ladda ner lite musik ifrån NativeDSD (även om just nu detta album är i DXD 384), kul när man även får lite information hur de spelat in musiken och med vad för hårdvara.

A Note from the Producer

A total of 10 microphones were used for this recording. I used Neumann M-150 as the main microphones. The microphones were set at a distance of 3meters from the piano and 4m in height. I felt that these microphones captured the color of music the most. 

However, I can not capture the pop-like feeling of Ikumi's music only by M-150s, so I used a microphone placed near the piano. The big microphone at the beginning of the video is the Neumann M-149. All of the Neumann mics have been remodelled with internal wiring and power supplies to get a clear, linear sound.

The sound of each of the 10 microphones is adjusted by the application called Sequoia, which adjusts the time difference, level, sound quality and noise removal.  The DXD 384 kHz master was created by the Merging Technologies Pyramix software. (DSD files were created from the DXD 384 kHz master by Tom Caulfield at the NativeDSD Mastering Lab using Jussi Laako's latest EC modulators from Signalyst)

It is very important to adjust the time difference of recordings that use multiple microphones. If you leave the time difference, the sound will become muddy and it will not be transparent. I thought about mastering on Sequoia, but I used Pyramix because the sound of playing the file on Pyramix has increased the sense of three-dimensionality and transparency.

--Kengo Nishimoto, Recording and Mastering Engineer

Microphone setup drawing

mic+set-up+Tears+of+Joy.jpg

fx8PUg4.png